View 2015 pictures on our Facebook page:
1) Taste mouthwatering Asian cuisine with various vendors cooking up their country's famous ethnic dishes (food and beverages available for purchase – must be 21 years of age to purchase alcoholic beverages); purchase ethnic jewelry and other items
2) Live cultural performances throughout the day starting at 12pm from Bollywood dancing, traditional singing to martial arts
3) Villages: Explore the beauty of 8-12 Asian countries showcasing the colorful traditions, language, clothing, and interactive activities that make each Asian culture unique (China, India, Japan, Korea, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Tai Dam, Thailand, etc.)
4) Kids Zone featuring face painting, balloon animals, bouncy house, crafts, etc.
5) Vibrant Fashion Show - on the runway - array of traditional and modern Asian outfits (evening)
6) International Dance Party by the River with Pri yon Joni spinning contemporary music from Asian, Bollywood to Progressive (in the evening - no ticket purchase required, part of the free festival line-up)
7) Live Concert with the band Gimikk: Back by popular demand to cap the night off, we will have the band Gimikk to keep you dancing through the night (in the evening - no ticket purchase required, part of the free festival line-up)
AsianFest is unique, fun and FREE for all ages!
The 4th Annual AsianFest is a FREE, fun festival for families to come and experience the flair, fusion and flavor of Asian cultures from rich performances, delicious cuisine, exotic cultures to concert showcasing and celebrating the diversity that continues to be part of the Midwest fabric. Hosted by Jenny Valliere, radio personality from Z102.9, enjoy a day full of fun and exciting things to do that appeals to kids and adults from the following festival activities and events.
cuisine/beverages * concert * performances * fashion show * dance party * interactive villages * kids zone
General Admission: FREE
4th Annual AsianFest 2017